Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wolf range is not lighting on three burners all of a

Customer Question
My wolf range is...

My wolf range is not lighting on three burners all of a sudden and the clicking sound is muted.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its 2007 and its the 6 burner with convection oven. where would i find the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its simple I would like to get it repaired before our giant party on New Years Day!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I would happily pick up a lighter part in Albany or Hudson NY if they are available

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IF the clicking is muted that means that something is shorting to ground. Check all the ignitors for signs of cracks. Ofent that issue is due to an ignitor wire rubbed through the frame to ground then it shorts the signal to all the burners.

Can you refer a service tech?

What city and state do you live?

You can just light them with a stick lighter to use them in the meantime.

Happy Holidays..All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!