Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch 300 series dryer keeps turning off after 2 minutes…

Customer Question
My bosch 300 series...

My bosch 300 series dryer keeps turning off after 2 minutes when it should run for 2 hrs

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?