Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't open the door or push any buttons error code E01 and…

Customer Question
I can't open the...

I can't open the door or push any buttons error code E01 and F08

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Whirlpool duet

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have well water and the water was off for a couple of days and my cleaning forgot and started a wash

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

John, Home Appliance Technician