Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thermador dishwasher won't fill, replaced float switch and…

Customer Question
Thermador dishwasher won't fill...

Thermador dishwasher won't fill, replaced float switch and fill valve, still doesn't fill, drains ok

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Dwhd64cp/48 I don't know what a diagnostic test cycle is

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All the plastic containment and float chambers were clean

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. You said you have already replaced the float switch and the water inlet valve? If that is the case then all that makes sense is your control module is not functioning and will need to be replaced.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.