Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the capacity (CuFt) of a Kenmore Cold Spot

Customer Question
What is the capacity...

What is the capacity (CuFt) of a Kenmore Cold Spot 106.56539400 refrigerator?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2005

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

106.56539400 is the model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial is SS3233393

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a 25 cubic foot unit.

Happy Holidays..All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Thanks
I'm Done

OK if you could just use the finish rating system on your page so I can get credit for my answer and close this out.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!c