Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a ASKO W640 that will not start. Just happened. We…

Customer Question
We have a ASKO...

We have a ASKO W640 that will not start.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are in Australia and I am deciding to repair or buy a new one.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The programme seems to be ok - just not starting - door lock is working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

I can hear a very low hum but other than that nothing happens.
Cannot call you, if you read where we are you will know why.

sorry if the site offered the automatic phone call I know it looks like its from me but its not. just disregard that .Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet?

Sorry, we are getting nowhere so please advise your contact at Just Answer to not debit me for the service. I will just buy a new washing machine. Mel XXXXX