Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Maytag oven with 2 racks, there is a clean button,

Customer Question
Have a Maytag oven...

Have a Maytag oven with 2 racks, there is a clean button, will it show steps, I have never cleaned an oven. th

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes 2001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends, if it is not too complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well I can follow written directions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

If so what is the model number of your Maytag oven and I will give you the exact steps to follow for the cleaning cycle.