Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer's power button will not come on and the door is…

Customer Question
My washer's power button...

My washer's power button will not come on and the door is locked

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool duet and its 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just trying to see if I could fix it it has clothes in it and was working fine then a F 21 error came up and we fixed that now it's not working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can hear it has power but nothing on the power button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?