Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Advantium microwave that has stopped working.

Customer Question
I have a GE...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ZSC2001FSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something simple like a fuse, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The oven has no display at all. There is no tripped breaker. Nothing is wrong outside of the overn

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?