Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have newer GE refrigerator which is two years old. I

Customer Question
Hello,I have newer GE...

Hello,I have newer GE refrigerator which is two years old. I already replaced the compressor and added Freon around thanksgiving.Checked yesterday and it appears to not be cooling again ..any ideas of what it could beDo I do a reset first ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought in 2016 Jan came with the house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I already had the compressor replaced

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Model #PZS25KSEBFSS
Also did the reset ..Did not resolve the issue
Also the fridge is now 60 F, the freezer is 32-34F, Also notice is dispenses water but not ice.
Also the fridge is now 60 F, the freezer is 32-34F, Also noticed is dispenses water but not making any ice.
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I do still need help. Were you able to review the issues ? Model Model #PZS25KSEBFSS , The compressor was replaced in November 2017, Already performed the soft reset, Also the fridge is now 60 F, the freezer is 32-34F, Also noticed is dispenses water but not making any ice.Please help..
I do still need help. Were you able to review the issues ? Model #PZS25KSEBFSS , The compressor was replaced in November 2017, Already performed the soft reset, Also the fridge is now 60 F, the freezer is 32-34F, I also noticed that the fridge dispenses water but is not making any ice.