Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our bottom ice maker is not making ice but the top one does.

Customer Question
Our bottom ice maker...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GFE29HSDASS 3 1/2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. I am here to help you diagnose your appliance so that you can repair it yourself. I will do my best to assist you in this aspect. All I ask for in return is that at the end you click on a star rating of 3 stars or better so that I can be paid for my services. Thank you. Now please give me a minute to get some information together.
Feel in the mold of the icemaker that is not working and see if it is empty or of it has solid ice cubes in it.
Empty and no water or ice
Can you help
Okay give me a sec
Do you see an on off switch anywhere on the icemaker? And are we talking about the one in the freezer
There is a digital on off on the front panel and it says on, the one we are talking about is the one in the freezer
Okay so at this point you could have 2 failures the icemaker itself not sending the signal to the inlet valve to fill with water or the inlet valve
WR30X25766
Refrigerator Ice Maker Part WR30X25766
Full Size Print
Online Only Price$203.99
on diagramRefrigerator water inlet valve
Parts #: WR55X11146$ 54.63In Stock
Refrigerator water inlet valve assembly
Parts #: WR55X11128$ 35.16In Stock
https://youtu.be/aXIX73EI1Z4
What is the difference between all of the above. So are you saying I need all three
These are the parts and the last link is a video that will show you how to eliminate the valve
If you can eliminate the valve then all you need to buy is the icemaker
We will need to take this apart later on tonight or tomorrow morning. Can we get in touch with you tomorrow?
that will be fine
how do I get back in touch with you?
Just get back to me right here
ok thanks
No problem
Hey we still need your help, checked the few things we talked about and all seem good.