Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer stopped in middle of cycle n just hums. Whirlpool…

Customer Question
Washer stopped in middle...

Washer stopped in middle of cycle n just hums

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool cabrio top load. Approx.5years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully if possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. I am here to help you diagnose your appliance so that you can repair it yourself. I will do my best to assist you best in this area. All I ask is for a star rating of 3 stars or better so that I may be paid for my services at the end. Thank you now please allow me a moment to gather some information.
Do you by any chance know the model number so I can better assist you
No goog
No good
Okay without the model number you are looking at either a clogged drain pump or a motor grommet