Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just moved into a new place and there is an Amana afi2538aes…

Customer Question
Just moved into a...

Just moved into a new place and there is an Amana afi2538aes refriderator, and the wires for the water dispenser had been severed. Is there a wiring diagram so I can rewire it properly?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It looks pretty new. Model afi2538aes serial 10413312jj

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will unless the fridge is under warranty, but I do not know if it is or is not. Just moved into the place.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As far as I know there is nothing wrong with the fridge except for those severed wires.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you happen to have a physical diagram of how the wires run in relation to the refrigerator itself so I am not taking apart sections that do not need to be touched?

Im afraid thats the only wiring diagram there is listed on this model, Sorry.

Arhh i see what you mean now. Its the the door wiring thats been cut.

The diagram isnt that clear is it on how the wires go. I will do some digging and see what i find on this.