Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchen aid dishwasher has light that says locked how can I…

Customer Question
Kitchen aid dishwasher has...

Kitchen aid dishwasher has light that says locked how can I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

11 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy I can do it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Light came on this morning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Kitchenaid dishwasher. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number - found in the door frame on the left side.