Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a newer GE Adora dishwasher that the top rack

Customer Question
We have a newer...

We have a newer GE Adora dishwasher that the top rack doesn’t fully extend out. It only opens about 75% of the way. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My mom purchased about a year ago Not sure on model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible as we live in different states and I am currently visiting

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of Oh, it appears to only get hung up on the left side. The right side appears that it would move further but left side prevents it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?