Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY SEARS KENMORE ELITE IS LOCKED AND I CANNOT UNLOCK IT.

Customer Question
MY SEARS KENMORE ELITE...

MY SEARS KENMORE ELITE IS LOCKED AND I CANNOT UNLOCK IT. INSTRUCTIONS IN FRENCH.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ABOUT 5-8 YEARS OLD. 665,12789K310

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, ALL IT HAS TO BE DONE IS UNLOCKED. I LOCKED IN SOMEHOW.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO, THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS, BUT THE PAGE I NEED IS IN FRENCH

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

To turn the control lock off you should just need to press and hold the TOP RACK ONLY button for about 7 seconds and this will turn the control lock off from there.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know.