Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
New just installed an hour ago dishwasher WDF20padm7 door
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
new just installed an hour ago dishwasher WDF20padm7 door doesnt open running a cycle to clear how to open (no instructions … read more
GE Dishwasher PDW7980N10SS unable to get the door to open.
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
GE Dishwasher PDW7980N10SS unable to get the door to open. How to release the door lock. Unit will cycle through a wash but door will not open at end of cycle, Cannot get door lock to release!! … read more
We purchased a Bosch Integra Ascenta dishwasher SHX3AR750C
Rob
Rob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We purchased a Bosch Integra Ascenta dishwasher SHX3AR750C over a year ago and just took it out of the box to install. The chassis (ribbed plastic U-shaped on side of unit) is cracked in two places (w… read more
We just bought a GE KeySafe Original Supra spare key storage.
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
We just bought a GE KeySafe Original Supra spare key storage. Upon opening the box, the unit is locked and the directions don't address how to open it for the first time! Help...… read more
Help! I have a GE double oven. Tonight we broiled steaks
Repairman1981
Help! I have a GE double oven. Tonight we broiled steaks and when we took them out my husband hit "Clear"....suddenly the 'Locked door' light came on and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to … read more
I had a GE dishwasher installed in Nov 2009 when the kitchen
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I had a GE dishwasher installed in Nov 2009 when the kitchen was remodeled. The model # is PDW898ON00SS and the serial # XXXXX XXXXX I filled the top last night, started the dishwasher and went to bed… read more
I am trying to replace the sequencer box. GE Triton dishwasher.
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I am trying to replace the sequencer box. GE Triton dishwasher. How does the plastic arm below the box attach/connect? I cannot figure out how to cause the release of the cover that releases the soap … read more
I have a GE Profile Model # ppw928j0ss sn f6905722b. Recently,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE Profile Model # XXXXX sn f6905722b. Recently, after a brief power outage it emmits a steady tone. tried reseting the breaker for 30 seconds, no help. Disconnected the power and tried it af… read more
GE dishwasher will not fill with water. I tried filling with
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
GE dishwasher will not fill with water. I tried filling with water by hand, and it worked. What's Wrong?… read more
I have an electric Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Flattop that
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I have an electric Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Flattop that came with the house we just bought. Went to use the Self-Cleaning and it made funny sounds so I cancelled the self clean. The door remained… read more
i am trying to replace a pump on a whirlpool dishwasher model
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
i am trying to replace a pump on a whirlpool dishwasher model # XXXXX there seems to be 8 allen nuts right below the arm that i removed that appears to be a white flat shaped dome that sits on the bot… read more
I have an old GE dishwasher, model GSD 500D 03BD, serial FS760893B The
John, restaurant equipment technician
I have an old GE dishwasher, model GSD 500D 03BD, serial FS760893B The latch stuck. I took the door apart. The soap dispenser fell apart. I figured out the latch. I bought a spring for the soap dispen… read more
i bought a new cellunoid and i cant figure out how to get the
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
i bought a new cellunoid and i cant figure out how to get the old one off of the pump housing. I took both screws out but its still connected by the lever that must open the pump to drain. please expl… read more
I have a GE built in double oven Model 326B1230P001. It keeps
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE built in double oven Model 326B1230P001. It keeps locking the door and also sometimes says F9 in the window. I also have no owners manual apparently my contractor never took the manuals et… read more
I just got an answer from Larry then it went to Tom then my
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I just got an answer from Larry then it went to Tom then my computer screen said I did not have access to read the page. What is going on? They took my deposit of $18.00. Really I do not see where I s… read more
I have a GE dishwasher model PDWL00SS. I need to replace
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a GE dishwasher model PDWL00SS. I need to replace the toe kick, and get installation instructions. I had a toe kick, but it wasn't shipped with screws, or instructions. Evidently is it part #75… read more
I have a ge gsd4920z02bb dishwasher. When the dishwasher is
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a ge gsd4920z02bb dishwasher. When the dishwasher is done, there is more than 1" of water left in the bottom. What is causing this?… read more
When flipping breaker on, door closed, my GE DW GLD 4200s
Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Retired
When flipping breaker on, door closed, my GE DW GLD 4200's clean light blinks and beeps at a rate of about 1/sec. Door open - light stays on, beeping stops. Lock Reset and breaker flip and wait for 1 … read more