Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just bought a GEwf400vww dishwasher and we cannot figure…

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a GEwf400vww dishwasher and we cannot figure out how to undo the shipping lock

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

We just took it out of the box and cannot open the door to get the spare parts and manual out

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes We can install it as soon as we get the door open

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

GE GDWF400VWW dishwasher with the shipping lock still locked. How do you open it?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance