Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the switch for the light in the freezer for a

Customer Question
Where is the switch...

Where is the switch for the light in the freezer for a Maytag French Door Bottom Mount refrigerator?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Two years old. Model #MFT2574DEM01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The freezer light would not go on last night when opening the freezer but would go on when opening one of the refrigerator doors. This morning, the freezer light went on when opening the freezer alone, Want to know where the light switch is so we can clean it if it may gotten stuck.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The freezer light switch is shown to be in the top of the freezer liner in the front .