Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is it possible to stack a front loading dryer (model

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to stack a front loading dryer (model #MGD7000XG2) on top of a front loading washer (model #MHW7000XG2)?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

They are both Maytag and about 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

Yes you can stack this dryer on this washer .

But you have to purchase a stacking kit to do so .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .