Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Miele G 843 scvi, and the intake drain light keeps…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a Miele...
Hello. I have a Miele G 843 scvi, and the intake drain light keeps flashing after the cycle gets interrupted. I have cleaned the drain inside the machine, blown air through the pipes to make sure the drain is clean. How can I now re-initialize the machine to make sure it is not a computer error?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician