Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reprogram a front load washing machine. 5 year old…

Customer Question
How do I reprogram...

How do I reprogram a front load washing machine

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

5 year old whirlpool Duel Stream

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not a this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

You never have to (reprogram) this washer.

What is it doing or not doing?

Will have to put you on hold for 30 min. (my wife just started a wash) apparently the washing machine wouldn't auto shut off when cycle is finished. I think the model # is W10441071A - SP
I would prefer the email to communicate

no the W10441071A is not a model number.

Reply back when you can.

Try ... WFW94HE

well that about 1/2 of the full model number.

And you say the wife is saying that the washer did not shut off at the end of the cycle.

How long did she let it run for before she just turned it off? after the cycle was complete

Sorry just wanted the machine to finish ... new info:Model # WFW88HEACO ... Ser # C24150177 ... the machine stays on until you shut it off manually

ok Stays on How? is it still running or is the display control panel still lite up ?

machine shuts off ... control pane stays lite

ok so then the machine is not running you just still have lights on the control panel lite .if you press the power button will they then go off?

ok so then you have an issue with the main control board.

The control board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thanks for the help ... Cheers

Glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance!

And have a Safe and Happy New Year!

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

A 5 it is ... $$$

You should see a rating box just click on it and it will open the rating link so that you can then rate me .