Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidaire gallery refrigerator wiring pinout for the

Customer Question
Frigidaire gallery refrigerator wiring...

Frigidaire gallery refrigerator wiring pinout for the control panel on the left door? Took door off to move to other room, wiring harness came undone (not damaged) and just need to know proper placement of wires- fridge and freezer turn on, are cold, but display for controls is off. Just need to know how to configure wiring harness

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

LGHN2844MFO, purchased in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It's literally just plugging 3 wires on each end of the harness. There are 5 slots for wires to go into but only 3 get plugged in. I have the unit unplugged Ave ground wire disconnected

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything else at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

and this is the harness on the door and are the wire colors Light blue ,Yellow / black ,and Light blue / Black ?

ok you have two empty spaces then Black ,White ,Red in that order.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.