Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchenaid artisan shaft sicks occasionally i have to…

Customer Question
My kitchenaid artisan shaft...

My kitchenaid artisan shaft sicks occasionally i have to help it start moving again

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Couple years bought it new light use.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

KSM150PSWW .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When the drive shaft is not moving do you still hear the motor running?

ok so then that means the gears inside the mixer head are stripped out of getting stripped out.

Are you wanting the part info on the parts you will need to replace?

No I'll just buy service manual.

ok but you will still need parts , I can sent you a link to the two gears your going to need to replace.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech