Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a heszetu/01 stove and the hinges need to be

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a heszetu/01 stove and the hinges need to be replaced....... Ever place I tried says they are obsolete. Do u have a new part number? i don’t think it’s right that I have to replace the oven because of door hinges!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a HES235U/01 maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The part number I get is 491598

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
I need 2 hinges.
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Im afraid the hinges themselves are obsolete but what they do is a fixing kit for the oven.

This comes as a new inner door which comes with hinges fitted to the new inner door frame.

Click here for the kit

So im afraid you need to fit the above kit which isnt a cheap part im afraid.