Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Miele G892sc won't wash dishes. The Intake/.Drain light…

Customer Question
My Miele G892sc won't...

My Miele G892sc won't wash dishes. The Intake/.Drain light comes on and it stops. I've checked the drain by putting cold water in the sump and it pumps out just fine. I've removed the triple filter and the drain return pipe and made sure the impellas were free and the are. It seems if I let it sit overnight it will start a wash cycle, fill with water, pump out and then stop, intake/dra***** *****ght lites?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

13 years old G892SC. Also my rinse aid dispenser was on 6 and a grey rubber seal was in the sump. I'd sware it came from the rinse aid dispenser

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No
Please refund me in full
Thanks