Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Splendide 2000 WD802 leaks around the front bottom right…

Customer Question
Splendide 2000 WD802 leaks...

Splendide 2000 WD802 leaks around the front bottom right filter assembly.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is a motor home so I first noticed last February, but we have been at home and not using this machine til now again.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what is involved, or if a replacement is available that would be great. Part#112990007

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you. Does it appear to be leaking from the filter or is there a hole or tear in the rubber door boot if stretched in all directions and inspected?

No

No what?

Does it appear to be leaking from the filter or is there a hole or tear in the rubber door boot if stretched in all directions and inspected?