Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher top controls, keeps stopping cycle. Tried…

Customer Question
Bosch dishwasher top controls...

Bosch dishwasher top controls, keeps stopping cycle. Tried to reset no success

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6months old Shi66A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Water sitting in the bottom won’t drain we did pull drain out and it is clean

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?