Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Viking dishwater keeps getting water in the drain pan and…

Customer Question
My Viking dishwater keeps getting...
My Viking dishwater keeps getting water in the drain pan and trips the float switch into flood mode. What can cause water to keep getting into the pan?
I’ve switched soap and even run without soap and eventually water builds up in the pan. I’d suspect a seal somewhere??
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

no sir. i called a technician.