Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is their a reset button on a samsung aeries RF217

Customer Question
Is their a reset...

Is their a reset button on a samsung aeries RF217 Refrigerator. Refrigerator just went out

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Want to know if their is a reset button for this model Refrigerator

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What do you mean by the "refrigerator just went out"? Are there any interior lights on? Does the dispenser light up? Any motors running? etc...