Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch Silence Plus44 is not working. It looks like no…

Customer Question
My Bosch Silence Plus44...

My Bosch Silence Plus44 is not working. It looks like no water comes out. It will start beeping after about a minute into the first cycle. When I try to reset the timer starts at :01 and stays there. Have held the reset button for 10 seconds. Water is not frozen (cold here).

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1year old. SHP65tl5uc/07

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully, if it doesn't require taking stuff apart! Something happed similar last year, and the repairman just reset it. There was a trick to it that I thought I remembered, but didn't work this time.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only thing I haven't tried is unplugging it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?