Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This person has the exact problem I do, what can I do to fix…

Customer Question
this person has the exact...
this person has the exact problem I do, what can I do to fix it? samsung dryer dv56h9100eg/a2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SeUqtOvrZQ
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
DRYER RUNNER FOR 1-2 SECONDS THEN STOPS, 1-2 MIN LATER IT DOES IT AGAIN, REPEAT , REPEAT.
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?