Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Machine can't dispose water when rinsing. Started yesterday.

Customer Question
Machine can't dispose water...

Machine can't dispose water when rinsing

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Started yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have no idea where to touch and fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

In the dark. How about sending a technician

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?