Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Samsung fridge. Model name RF31FMEDBWW and I just…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung fridge. Model name RF31FMEDBWW and I just went to get some ice and some water came out also. The display on the door is reading 0 and FF instead of -3 and 35. Can you tell me what this means

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Only about 3 years and let me look again

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was manufactured 9/14 and the model name on the label is RF31FMEDBWW

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?