Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My washing machine turns on and I get all the right

Customer Question
My washing machine turns...

My washing machine turns on and I get all the right functions but it just wont start the washing cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bosch Maxx Classic

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model of the machine and does the door lock at all when you start it?

John, Home Appliance Technician