Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having an electrical issue with my dryer. LG DLE2050W maybe…

Customer Question
Having an electrical issue...

Having an electrical issue with my dryer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

LG DLE2050W maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the appropriate voltage reading on the back of the dryer , but dryer will not turn on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

SO the console never lights up at all correct?

Correct
I do not have 120volts on black/Blue L1 to control board, but have 120 at leads coming into the dryer.

OK can you unplug the unit press and hold the Start button down for 5-6 secs and plug it back in does it work then?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!