Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there anyway to get an online instruction manual for

Customer Question
Is there anyway to...

Is there anyway to get an online instruction manual for Cabrio washing machine?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I bought the washer second hand and I just don't understand how it works.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There's nothing wrong I just need to find a instruction manual

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so just information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your washer. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number 2 inches below the lid hinge.