Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I identify the model number of my whirlpool

Customer Question
How can I identify...

How can I identify the model number of my whirlpool microwave/wall oven so that I can replace the bottom element that is not working. The appliance is built into the cabinetry, and came with the house I bought over 10 years ago. There is no serial/model # tag visible from the outside or inside oven jam.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Well the house was built in 1989 and I bought it in 2003

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can get the right part, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is the bottom element of the oven that does not work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The model tag should be around the oven but if it is gone, I can likely tell what element you need if you post a picture of it.