Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge front load washer model whdvh626fww. It will not…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge front load washer model whdvh626fww. It will not spin or tumble. I have been through some diagnostics and basically can't get to the problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably about 5-10 years old. GE Adora front load washer. Model WHDVH626FWW.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I got to the T10 part of the diagnostics. It displayed "yt?", but won't spin.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
34;tt", sorry. I have checked all drains and hoses, and the pump filter. All clear. T06 and T08 diagnostics worked just fine.
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

It is part of a stackable washer/dryer unit. Washer on bottom.
I do not care to pay the $24 for the phone call.
The belt in the back is in tact and seems to he fine.

When that happens on that unit you will need a new inverter or motor, do this test with a meter and confirm. Most tiimes it is a bad inverter, but I have changed a lot of motors out as well.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE INVERTER

Happy Holidays..All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

What is an inverter, where can I find one, and about how much can I expect to pay for it?
How do I check for 120v ?

I am sorry the site server went down all day. You need a volt meter to check for power to it and the link I sent you shows they are about $220