Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having a similar issue with my Kenmore Elite

Customer Question
I'm having a similar issue...
I'm having a similar issue with my Kenmore Elite 795.74023.410. In my case, ice has formed in the back causing the vent tower to push away from the back of the fridge. This is pushing out far enough that the doors of the fridge won't close tightly without taking out the veggie drawers.
I need help /instruction for how to remove the 409H vent tower in question. I have removed all food and shelves. Not sure if the tower should come right out at this point.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

My problem has changed a bit. I was able to remove the shelf tower and the fridge has completely defrosted. However, after turning power back on my fridge doesn’t seem to be getting cold.It’s been over two hours. How long would this normally take?
Thanks

i​t can take a while. Is the fans running and the compressor in the back as well?

I can hear the compressor in the back. However, it is not cooling after tuning all night.Anything we can try?
Not ‘tuning’ all night. It has not cooled after running all night

is the compressor running hot? what about the fans? Does there seem to be hot or cool air circulating on the inside?