Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag front loader stopped in middle of cycle and noe…

Customer Question
My maytag front loader...

My maytag front loader stopped in middle of cycle and noe the lock door is blinking I tried unu plugging for 30 min and it came back on bit nothing else. Now the light is blinking again. I just bought it last week from lowes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mhw5500fw

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible unless they will come out for free.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I have a tech coming but not till to the 2nd. I got it to turn on bit it doesn't start the cycle. Before thay I've unplugged it for an hour and resetted the breaker. It started she. I was doing a bedding load and it didn't seem to fill and then it stopped rotating. I tried to restart the cycle that's when every thing went haywire. The lock button kept blinking even after I unplugged it. Then after reading to leave it unplugged for 30 min or more. I got to where I am now. I am at work so I won't be able to try anything till this evening after 8.
I am perfectly fine to work with you once you are home. Just message me on here when your in front of the unit.