Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get the probe light to go off. So I can't use the…

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the probe light to go off. So I can't use the oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kems37855500

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you just recently cooked anything with a high moisture content?

Moisture could have gotten in the meat probe jack and it is telling the control board the meat probe is in the jack .