Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Model MVWB850WQ1 top loader washer that is leaking…

Customer Question
I have a Model...

I have a Model MVWB850WQ1 top loader washer that is leaking water under the tub. I have inspected the pumps, hoses, etc and they are fine. The water comes out from the center of the tub. I need a parts list for a seal and other repair parts.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MVWB850WQ1 bought in 2009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the repair estimate. I will either attempt it myself if I can get the parts, have a technician do it. or if the cost is too great, I'll just haul it to the junk pile and get a new one.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just a parts diagram and a parts price list.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok if it is leaking from the center of the tub you would need to replace the bearings and seal kit .

This requires special tools , let me get all the info for you .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
The tools you will need to buy for the repair .
---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The bearing and seal kit

I can get you a video on the repair if you need it also .

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

please remember to rate me .