Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag front load washing machine the door will not…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag front load washing machine the door will not open and theeeeeeeeere are no control panel lights

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 3 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There are clothes in there and I put on the spin cycle only

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are here to help you diagnose your unit so you can fix it. I will do all I can to help you. All I ask is that at the end of this you give me a rating of 3 stars or better so I can be paid for my services. Without the ratings from our customers we are not paid for our time. Thank you. Now please give me a minute to get some information.
Please unplug your unit for a full minute then plug it back in and let me know what it is or isn't doing.
That was the first thing I did it didn’t work
Okay then at this point you will need to gain access to the control board and test for voltage at it
How do I access the control the control board
I do apologize for not getting back to you until now. Do you still need assistance with this.
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service