Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Locked door is flashing and FC is lit up on display. this…

Customer Question
Locked door is flashing...

Locked door is flashing and FC is lit up on display. this happened when I went to clean the oven. After about 30 seconds after I hit the start button it started flashing locked door

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Never done it before. I'm not sure of the model because it's inside the oven door and it's locked Its a GE profile slide in range with controls in the front

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Yeah, appliance guy coming today
What is the model number of your unit?