Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The slid out ss grid part of the lower oven rack is bind;

Customer Question
The slid out ss...

The slid out ss grid part of the lower oven rack is bind; how can it be made to function freely.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model memcw301es

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can; but it looks to me like you a improved replacement part is needed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?