Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reset the error codes on model # GTUP270EM1WW

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

thank you.
It would be best if the technician called vs the office. He is working afternoon hours today. Can he call later? What is the best way to handle this?
Sorry if the site offered the automatic phone call that is not from me. I am more then happy to assist you in here though if you need me.
Now what error codes are you getting? Also have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?