Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

NEED MORE WATER BEFORE THE WASHER STARTS. EVEN WITH HALF…

Customer Question
NEED MORE WATER BEFORE...

NEED MORE WATER BEFORE THE WASHER STARTS. EVEN WITH HALF LOADS THANK YOU ELMER

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MAYTAG BRAVOS IT IS THREE MONTH OLD MCT

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO JUST WANT TO KNOW SO I CANTELL REPAIR MAN WHATS WRONG

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I THINK OF GIVEING IT TO GOOD WILL AND GET A DIFFERENCE ONE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This design of washer is all electronically controlled and it has to meet the 2015 EPA water usage guideline to be sold in the U.S.

There is NO way you the user can add more water to it .

Have you contacted the manufacture about the issue?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?