Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer isn't draining water out or spinning. Its the

Customer Question
My washer isn't draining...

My washer isn't draining water out or spinning

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its the combo stack unit model number GUD24ESSJ0W it's about 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Right now yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was working yesterday and i put another load in and the water won't drain out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?