Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water is not draining out of my dishwasher. Model

Customer Question
Water is not draining...

Water is not draining out of my dishwasher. Model PDT750SSF255. I drained the water out with shop vac and cleaned the filter, which was pretty clean, and ran another cycle. Same thing, so I disconnected where the discharge line goes into garbage disposal and emptied all the water from the dishwasher from that hose with a shop vac, so I know that is not plug, I haven't run it again yet, any other suggestions before I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Make is G.E., Model is PDT750SSF255, and no I have not run a diagnostic test cycle yet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was going to try, and if I can't I will need a repair person

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware, the dishwasher is only 3 years old and we don't use it very often.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

1. Is the disposal new?
  2. Do you hear the drain pump running when it should be draining?
I is 3 years old and we hardly use it I had the information on my question and what I have done so far
I don't want you to call if it is any additional money
We hear some buzzing when it is on the wash cycle.

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

I saw what you have tried, my question is if the disposal is new?

Do you hear the drain pump running when it should be draining?

It's 3 years old, and we hear some buzzing when it is on the wash cycle.

Is the disposal new?

I don't know if it is running when it should draining. Should I run it again so we can listen

I need you to answer the question below, please. This is a very important question....

Is the disposal new?

it was new.
Are you still there?

I am, thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The plug was not removed from the disposal. The video at the link below shows how that needs to be done! Once knocked out, you should have no drainage issues! :)

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

The dishwasher was previously working fine, it just start having this problem.

So the disposal is not new?

I will see if another may be able to help you. It seems like there is a communication issue that is not helping us to get to a solution....

As I previously stated it was new when we moved into our new home 3 years ago. All that information was provided in my first question I asked almost two hours ago. I would like a refund.