Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Boschdishwasher, Model SHE33M02UC/50 is getting stuck in…

Customer Question
My Boschdishwasher, Model SHE33M02UC/50...

My Boschdishwasher, Model SHE33M02UC/50 is getting stuck in the wash cycles on both wash programs and will not come out until I manually interrupt the program. The rinse and hold will work to finish the dishes after that.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Bosch, Model SHE33M02UC/50 and it was installed December 2008.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I just want to find out whether this is easily repaired or if I would be better off buying a new machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it is a simple parts replacement, I could do the work myself as well. I also looked into the water temperature. I know that when the temperature is below 120°F, the cycle can get stuck. Our water temperature is at 134°F.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, no further help needed. I determined within a day after contacting you that the board is damaged and it costs almost as much as a new machine to replace the board. As the machine is 9 years old we decided to replace it. Thank your for answering at all.

I understand, thank you.

John, Home Appliance Technician